My name is Lisa English and I am a Broker Associate with O'Brien Realty. I work with Quinn English & Jamie Woodhead on our team - English Properties.
I began in the Real Estate industry in 2010 after being inspired by a successful neighbor who loved it. I quickly got my license, trained for one year with the top producer in our office, and launched on my own. I have grown tremendously each year and now have my own Real Estate Team - English Properties. In 2016, I was nominated and named Realtor® Associate of the Year by Monmouth County Association of Realtors® (MCAR) for which I am truly honored.
I am ranked in the top 1% of over 10,000 agents in the Monmouth & Ocean County MLS and while I was at Keller Williams East Monmouth I was consistently in the Top 5% of office production. My team English Properties has been named one of New York Tri-State Regions Top Producers 8 times in last 2 years. Additionally, I passed my Broker’s Exam in 2014 and am now a fully licensed Broker Associate and manager of the O'Brien Realty Atlantic Highlands office. This has given me a deeper understanding of the Real Estate Industry from a legal and ethical standpoint and enables me to manage or open a Real Estate office in the future.
My passion is helping others achieve their goals and guiding them through an exciting transition in their life. I look forwarding to helping you reach your Real Estate goals and beyond!
My favorite things include my daughter, dogs and all animals, music, ramen, vacations & nature!
• Board of Director of Monmouth Ocean Region Realtors 2019-2021
• Residential Real Estate Council (RRC)
• 2016 Realtor®-Associate of the Year (MCAR) - Monmouth County Association of Realtors®
• NJAR® Circle of Excellence® Silver Award (2018-2019)
• NJAR® Circle of Excellence® Gold Award (2016-2017)
• NJAR® Circle of Excellence® Bronze Award (2013 - 2015)
• New York Tri-State Region Top Producers (2014 - 2015)
• Keller Williams Cultural Icon Award (2012 & 2015)
• Keller Williams Realty East Monmouth ALC Member - Associate Leadership Council (2013 - 2016)
• Co-Chair Circle of Excellence Committee (2015)
• BOLD Training Graduate (2010, 2012, 2014-2015)
• MCAR Public Relations Committee Member (2013 - present)
• MCAR Associates Committee Member (2013 - 2014)
• MCAR Education Committee Member (2016)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
• Certified Negotiation Expert® (CNE)
• Global Property Specialist (GPS)
• Sheltered Hearts Board Member (2015 - present)
• The Believe Project Board Member (2013 - 2015
• Arts Healing Hearts Board Member (2012 - 2014)
• National Association of Realtors® (2010 - present)
• Broker Associate (2014 - present)